Directions to Cape Cod's Most Welcoming Hotel
Map and Directions
Discover a location of white sand beaches, cottage-lined streets, flip-flop fashion and a casual, welcoming atmosphere just about anywhere you go. Where smiling faces greet you and every day is a good day, this is Cape Cod living. Getting to Falmouth’s finest hotel is easy. Review our map and directions to Cape Cod below to plan your stay in Falmouth, MA at Sea Crest Beach Hotel, the best choice in Old Silver Beach hotels.
Read our directions to Cape Cod below.
Directions to Cape Cod, Falmouth, and Sea Crest Beach Hotel
From Metropolitan Boston Area
- Southeast Expressway to Route 3.
- Take Exit 1A to Route 6 West.
- Take first exit at Bourne Bridge rotary to Route 28 (Falmouth and the Islands), to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
From Points North
- Take Interstate 495 to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
From Providence and New York
- Interstate 95 to Providence
- Interstate 195 East from Providence to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
From Bourne Bridge and Cape Cod Canal
- Route 28 Falmouth and the Islands to Route 151 exit
- Left at bottom of exit ramp
- Left at first traffic signal (Route 28A South) one mile to rotary
- Take first exit onto Shore Road, then 1.5 miles to Sea Crest.