Back to Calendar & Events
- Recreational Activities
Calendar & Events
- Old Silver Beach Shore Dinners
- America's Got Comedy
- Postcards From Heaven with Maureen Hancock
- The Edwards Twins
- 9th Annual David's Old Silver Swim
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- Picture Perfect Scrapbooking Weekend
- Cape Cod Hydrangea Festival
- Barnstable County Fair
- LoveLocal Fest
- Love Yoga Fest
- ZOOMA Cape Cod Half Marathon & 10K
- Sandwich Pumpkin Fest
- Wellfleet OysterFest
- Cape Cod Marathon Weekend
- Water Sport Rentals
- Discover Cape Cod
- Martha's Vineyard
- Resort Map
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Kick off takes place at 2 p.m. (rain or shine)
*Doug will arrive between 1:30 p.m. and 2 p.m.
Find out how many days of beach weather lie ahead for summer 2019 at the 11th Annual Quahog Day! Celebrate the first day of summer, Friday, June 21, at this fun Cape Cod event!
"Doug the Quahog," local prognosticator and celebrity clam, will make his prediction about the number of sunny days we'll have during the summer season at the annual event. As part of his "Prognostication Ceremony," Doug whispers his prediction to his human sidekick, Johnny Quahog.
During the event, the meteorological mollusk is escorted by a Quahog Security Detail. The team of black-suited men and women are armed with clamming rakes to protect Doug.