Spring Wine Pairing Dinner Menu
Enjoy a delightful evening at Sea Crest Beach Hotel at our Spring Wine Pairing Dinner! Our chefs will lend their considerable expertise via a four-course meal highlighted by sensational seasonal wines.Friday, April 12, 2019
Price: $40 (Excludes gratuity, tax and service fee)
Purchase Wine Pairing Dinner Tickets
Book your hotel and Wine Dinner together to save 20% on your accommodations! Use promo code: WINE.
Book April 12 Stay Now
- Chili-seared yellow fin tuna - Mango, ponzu vinaigrette
- Meiomi Sparkling (Crunchy pears, zesty citrus and honey)
- Charred octopus - Micro ratatouille, lemon oil
- Meiomi Chardonnay (Pineapple and lemon peel along with sweet smells of honey, almonds, baking spices and subtle custard notes)
- Beach plum glazed duck breast - Fingerling confit, pinot noir reduction
- Meimi Pinot Noir (Fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla, along with toasty oak notes)
- Chocolate lava cake
- Ruffino Moscato D’Asti (Acacia, elderberry, citrus fruit with notes of peach, orange blossoms and sage)
- Meiomi Sparkling: On the nose, aromas of green apples are laced with hints of ambrosia. Flavors of crunchy pears, zesty citrus and honey layer over a slight yeastiness and a fresh minerality.
- Meiomi Chardonnay: Smooth, opulent layers of pineapple and lemon peel are heightened by sweet smells of honey, almonds, baking spices and subtle custard notes. The full flavors are highlighted by succulent acidity and a clean, mineral-driven finish.
- Meimi Pinot Noir: A rich garnet color with a ruby edge, the wine opens to reveal lifted fruit aromas of bright strawberry and jammy fruit, mocha and vanilla, along with toasty oak notes. Expressive boysenberry, blackberry, dark cherry, juicy strawberry and toasty mocha flavors lend complexity and depth on the palate. The well-integrated oak provides structure and depth seldom seen in Pinot Noir.
- Ruffino Moscato D'Asti: A refreshing and sweet wine delivering aromas of acacia, elderberry, citrus fruit with notes of peach, orange blossoms and sage.