New Year's Eve Celebration Menu
Enjoy a decadent four-course dinner buffet and champagne toast at Sea Crest Beach Hotel's annual New Year's Eve Celebration! Plus dance the night away with live disco music provided by Motor Booty Affair.Monday, December 31, 2018
Doors Open and Cash Bar Service: Starts at 6 p.m. / Food Served: 7-9 p.m. / Entertainment: 9 p.m. - Midnight / Champagne Toast: Midnight / Last Call: 12:15 a.m.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Download a Printable Menu (PDF - Requires Adobe® Reader®) Download Acrobat Reader
Cost: $145 per person (Includes 7% tax and 18% gratuity)
Learn more about Sea Crest's New Year's Eve Celebration.
Reservations are required, as tickets are limited.
Purchase New Year's Eve Celebration Tickets
Book your overnight packages online
Please call 508-356-2102 for New Year's Eve Celebration overnight package details and information, or if you need assistance with purchasing tickets to the event.
- Crispy Long Island Duck Confit, French Lentils Vinaigrette
- Prosciutto Wrapped Free Range Chicken, Foie Gras Jus
- Butternut Squash Ravioli, Amoretti Crumbs, Local Goat Cheese, Sage and Aged Madeira
- Thyme Shallot Rubbed Petite Filet Mignon, Pinot Noir Demi-Glace, Shropshire Blue Cheese
- Garlic Roasted Berkshire Pork Tenderloin, Apple, Bacon & Cabbage Ragout
- Spicy Coconut Shrimp, Ginger, Lemongrass Broth, Jasmine Rice
- Tarragon Grilled East Coast Swordfish, Smoked Tomatoes, Champagne Butter Sauce
- Brown Sugar and Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Herb Roasted Baby Potatoes, Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper
- Green Bean Casserole, Crispy Shallots
- Northern White Beans, Portuguese Chorizo, Organic Kale
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail on Ice with Accompaniments
- Poached East Coast Salmon, Pickled Red Onion, Water Cress, Dill Crema
- Grilled Winter Asparagus, Truffle Black Pepper Aioli, Shaved Parmesan
- Quinoa And Kale Salad, Dates, Roasted Almonds, Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Charcuterie Board, Chef's Garnishes
- Organic Winter Greens, Great Hill Blue Cheese, Cape Cranberries, Toasted Walnuts, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Artisanal Cheese Platters
- Tuna Poke "Martinis"
Soup and Bread
- Maine Cold Water Lobster Bisque
- Fresh Baked Breads and Rolls
- Oils, Spreads, Dips, Butters
- Chef's Grand Dessert Display