March Wine Pairing Dinner Menu
Enjoy a gorgeous evening at Sea Crest Beach Hotel at our mid-March Wine Pairing Dinner! Our chefs will lend their considerable expertise via a four-course meal highlighted by sensational seasonal wines.Friday, March 15, 2019
Event seating will be shared.
Price: $40 (Excludes gratuity, tax and service fee)
Purchase Wine Pairing Dinner Tickets
Book your hotel and Wine Dinner together to save 20% on your accommodations! Use promo code: WINE.
Book March 15 Stay Now
- Pan seared sea scallops, sweet pea risotto
- Anew Riesling 2014, Columbia Valley, Washington (A light and refreshing Riesling with a harmonious balance of bright crispness, soft floral aromas and fresh fruit flavors.)
- Roasted beets salad, vinaigrette, toasted goat cheese
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Marlborough, New Zealand (Pale straw with touches of green. Classic Sauvignon characters of gooseberry, passionfruit, figs and a touch of herbaceousness. This wine is mouth filling with good texture and finishes well with crisp acidity and great length.)
- Surf & turf: petite filet, cabernet jus, grilled jumbo shrimp lemon butter, whipped potatoes, glazed carrots
- Sterling Vintners Collection Cabernet 2016, Central Coast, California (A wine of elegance and balance, sip this Cabernet Sauvignon and savor the lush blackberry, cherry and black currant aromas underlined with notes of vanilla and spice.)
- Vanilla bean crème brûlée
- Ruffino Moscato d'Asti 2017, Piedmont, Italy (Refined bubbles, sweet, peach and orange blossom)