We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Delaware North at Sea Crest Beach Hotel, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
After careful consideration with State and County health officials, we had temporarily closed our lodging, retail and food services and reservation office. But now we are excited to be reopening.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all public buildings.
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn on the beach and walking around property only when 6 feet of distance cannot be maintained.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter if they are sick or if they have come into contact with someone who is sick during the last 14 days.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Our indoor and outdoor pools, gym, hot tub, gift shop, and ice cream shop are currently closed.
- Red's Restaurant is closed for sit-down dining due to state restrictions, but take-out is available every day from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM by the outdoor pool.
- The outdoor bar is open daily from 11:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
- At this time there are no kids activities or watersports rentals.
- Guests are welcome to use the beach, and we will provide chairs and towels.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM. To limit guests on property at this time due to COVID-19, guests checking in will not have access to the property until after 4:00 PM.
- Check-out is at 11:00 AM. To limit guests on property at this time due to COVID-19, guests checking out will be able to stay on property until 2:00 PM.
- For any other questions, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Note: Some services may be limited or unavailable due to thorough sanitation requirements and social distancing measures. As a result, all resort fees are waived through December 31, 2020.
Monday, June 8:
Buildings 3 & 4, Red's Restaurant (take out only), Beach
- Red's Take-Out Hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
- Deli Hours: 7 AM - 3 PM
Friday, June 12:
Buildings 2, 5, 7, & 6. Other Buildings will be opened as needed.
Friday, June 26:
Beach Food Service
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 800-225-3110 from 9 AM - 9 PM EDT.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations arriving prior to June 30 will be permitted to change or cancel at no charge by 4:00 pm EDT 1 day before the scheduled arrival date. For reservations on or after July 1, 2020, reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm EDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.