Directions to Sea Crest Beach Hotel
From Boston or Province, a hour-and-ten-minute ride is all it takes.
Follow your spirit of adventure or just the need to relax and it will lead you here. See where you may wish to start from.
From Metropolitan Boston Area
- Southeast Expressway to Route 3
- Take Exit 1A to Route 6 West
- Take first exit at Bourne Bridge rotary to Route 28 (Falmouth and the Islands), to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*
From Points North
- Take Interstate 495 to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*
- From Providence and New York
- Interstate 95 to Providence
- Interstate 195 East from Providence to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*
*From Bourne Bridge and Cape Cod Canal
- Route 28 Falmouth and the Islands to Route 151 exit
- Left at bottom of exit ramp
- Left at first traffic signal (Route 28A South) one mile to rotary
- Take first exit onto Shore Road, then 1.5 miles to Sea Crest Beach Hotel
Sea Crest Beach Hotel is about 70 miles from Boston's Logan International Airport (BOS) and Providence's T.F. Green International Airport (PVD).
Frequent connecting flights to Hyannis from Boston, Newark and New York City.
Service to Falmouth from Logan Airport and South Station, Boston, and from Port Authority Bus terminal on 41st Street and 8th Avenue in New York City, via Bonanza Bus.
Require further information? Contact us at (800) 225-3110.