Directions to Our Falmouth, MA Hotel
Retreat to a destination of white sand beaches, charming cottage-lined streets, and a casual, laid-back vibe just about anywhere you go. You'll get used to the smiling faces, the clean air and the slow pace of living here - welcome to Cape Cod living. Review our map and directions below to discover our Falmouth, MA hotel in Cape Cod. Come see for yourself why we are long considered the best choice in Falmouth, Cape Cod hotels.
Sea Crest Beach Hotel
350 Quaker Road
North Falmouth, MA 02556
Phone: (508) 540-9400
Toll-Free Reservations: (800) 225-3110
From Metropolitan Boston Area
- Southeast Expressway to Route 3.
- Take Exit 1A to Route 6 West.
- Take first exit at Bourne Bridge rotary to Route 28 (Falmouth and the Islands), to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
From Points North
- Take Interstate 495 to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
From Providence and New York
- Interstate 95 to Providence
- Interstate 195 East from Providence to Route 25 East to Bourne Bridge over Cape Cod Canal*.
*From Bourne Bridge and Cape Cod Canal
- Route 28 Falmouth and the Islands to Route 151 exit
- Left at bottom of exit ramp
- Left at first traffic signal (Route 28A South) one mile to rotary
- Take first exit onto Shore Road, then 1.5 miles to Sea Crest.
Frequent connecting flights to Hyannis from Boston, Newark and New York City.
Service to Falmouth from Logan Airport and South Station, Boston, and from Port Authority Bus terminal on 41st and 8th Ave in New York City, via Bonanza Bus.