About Our Cape Cod Resort
In today's fast-paced culture, it sometimes seems difficult to appreciate the little things in life. Now is your chance to recapture these simple pleasures. Easily reached by both land and air, Sea Crest Beach Hotel provides a new look and personality that is light and airy, with a playful atmosphere and staff. Just minutes over the Bourne or Sagamore bridges, the Sea Crest Beach Hotel provides the perfect backdrop for business, and an equally alluring backdrop for a peaceful Cape Cod escape.
Here along the cottage-lined streets of North Falmouth, we are a little over an hour away from Logan International Airport—but our unrivalled location feels like another world. Gulls cry over Buzzard's Bay, guests are lulled to sleep by the rise and fall of the Atlantic's tides, and even business feels more like pleasure at one of the Cape's largest conference facilities. Whether you are here to unwind or host the social event of the season, you will encounter nothing but personalized service—in a setting that is not only affordable, but adds value to your life.
This is your chance to capture the lifestyle enjoyed by generations before you. Slip on your flip-flops, bring the beach towel, and allow us to help you re-learn the art of relaxation.
The Sea Crest Beach Hotel, located on gorgeous Old Silver Beach, Cape Cod,has completed our 15 million dollar renovation. We are thrilled with the changes and know that you will be too.
What's New and Different:
- 263 Fully Renovated Guestrooms & Suites
- Public space upgrades including a new Lobby Cafe
- Ocean View Dining Room completely renovated to match the beautiful view
- New Restaurant & Lounge- Red's- named after a previous hotel owner and Celtic's legend, Red Auerbach
- Two pools converted to Saline- one indoor, another outdoor
- New Courtyard space overlooking the beach for unforgettable events
- New poolside bar
- .....and so much more!
What Hasn't Changed:
- Same great Cape Cod location - oh, that beach!
- Same attentive service and smiling faces
- Same great value for the location